- Detects both CO and smoke levels in the environment.
- High-capacity lithium battery for 10 years of reliable operation.
- Approved by the ETL and BSI.
- Extra loud buzzer with over 85 dB volume for guaranteed alarming.
- FIGARO® CO sensor for high sensitivity, accuracy and reliability.
- High-performance STMicroelectronics micro-controller.
|Sensor Type||Photoelectric smoke sensor and electrochemical CO sensor|
|Operating Voltage||3.0 V DC|
|Battery Type||3.0 V lithium battery|
|Standby Current||BAT1< 6 uA; BAT2< 6 uA (The average static current is less than 6 uA during a 10-minute test.)|
|Alarm Current||BATK5mA;BAT2<60 mA|
|Alarm Priority||The smoke alarm takes precedence when both smoke and carbon monoxide are present.|
|Audibility Level||〉85dB@3 m|
|Operating Ambient Temperature||40 to 100 °F (4.4 to 37.8 °C)|
|Operating Relative Humidity||< 85% (non-condensing)|
|Safety Standards||EN14604&EN 50291|
|Product Life||10 years|